A fun bearville forum

HomeNewsFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Come 2 r church!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
melissabrown104

PostSubject: Come 2 r church!   Fri Aug 12 2011, 21:55

Ok so most of u, well all of u basically no that me, summer, and taylor opened a church that will be opening soon and we would like to invite all of u:) every member is welcome except 4 u no who, val u better not delete this just cuz i mentioned u no who and basically didn't even mention u no who i said u no who lol so anyway church is probably going to be 2morrow if u have any questions about the exact time just go to summer on babv and she will tell u she's the planner person lol so this is really a good topic name cuz i didn't tell u what time so i'm gonna change it since i'm changing it be4 it was Church Times just so u no..... ok i changed it lol it's now Come 2 r Church lol so come to church!!!! lol we also might be doing bathtizem! or how ever u spell that lol or say it lol byebye
Love,
The Lacer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexiaapril1

PostSubject: Re: Come 2 r church!   Mon Aug 15 2011, 11:50

Wait a minute? ! I am the planner! When in the freak did this happen! rofl jk jk Yes but please come :)! And i think the baptism would be really cool! And i think we
should hire someone . . . Like a secertary. . Who helps us . . . What do you think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tailorallheart

PostSubject: secratary idea   Mon Aug 15 2011, 12:03

think thts a good idea so we can organiazed and we wnt hav 2 worry about anything
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexiaapril1

PostSubject: Re: Come 2 r church!   Mon Aug 22 2011, 18:52

We will be having Church this week! I don't know when! But we will TRY to have it this week. The schedule for the Church sermon will go,
Music playing, performed by Lace and Sparkle
Introduction
Sermon by Tailor and Summer
A little bit of praise and worship
The play written by Summer and performed by Tailor and ________
A original song by Lace peformed by Lace and Sparkle Smile
Next Week: We are hoping to have a guest speaker if anyone would like to talk, Please bearmail me on here or bearville but I suggest here cause you
can talk better lol Just tell me an experience that you have had with God, or how your life has changed around with God, you get my point.
And I will bearmail you back Smile Thanks guys! Have a great school year and a VERY blessed week!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come 2 r church!   

Back to top Go down

Come 2 r church!
Page 1 of 1