A fun bearville forum

HomeNewsFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

My day sucks..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
melissabrown104

PostMy day sucks..

WOW, omg i SO miss this site Sad!! it was awesome Sad so anyway this is apparently my journal entry so i'm gonna tell you about my day.
MY DAY WAS F***** UP!!! I LOST MY BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE!! AND WHEN I TOLD HER HOW I FELT SHE SAID "WELL ARE WE FRIENDS OR NOT BECAUSE PERSONALLY IT'S WHATEVER TO ME" AND IT SERIOUSLY MADE ME CRY BUT I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE JUST LIKE SHE SAID IT'S WHATEVER TO HER..SO BASICALLY I JUST KINDA CRIED ALL DAY BUT I CAN'T COMPLAIN BECAUSE IT WAS MY FAULT. I SENT HER A TEXT SAYING THAT I DIDN'T THINK WE SHOULD BE FRIENDS ANYMORE. HER NAME IS SUMMER. YOU KNOW HER. YEAH. I GUESS LIFE IS JUST DECIEVING. WELL I'M GONNA TALK IN LOWER-CASE NOW. Ok so well...yea my day was messed up and i don't know what to do about it because well i mean nobody is listening because they don't wanna start drama and crap. I MEAN IT THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS YOU SHOULD WANNA LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!!! and i know that if i post this on the web site that were now using i'd be like banned or something. And looking back at all the posts made me cry. We used to be so happy Smile and then something happened..I don't know what but..Well i have nobody else to talk to and tell my feelings to anymore and it really sucks. Like sparkle said "we've been friends for 2 or 3 years and we wanna quit now" but the reason this is happening is because i quit bearville. And i no it's stupid that i'm on a site called bearville crazy right now but whatevs. I feel like i have nobody else to talk too. And honestly i don't. I'm so mad and upset. Sad Evil or Very Mad

Well bye ~ Lace, melissabrown104, alyssa
Back to top Go down
View user profile